Edniche English School provides quality English language tuition to Cambodian students. Though young in age, Edniche has been working with high commitment to provide Cambodian students with the most efficient English courses in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. And we are growing very quickly thanks to the support from our students and their parents.
We are now looking for more qualified candidates to join our team as Front Office Assistant.
Students doing Bachelor’s Degree
- Reply to face-to-face inquiries and via phone or e-mail.
- Consult new students and assist them in selecting the courses at Edniche
- Assist in maintenance of the Student Enrollment database.
- Collect student contact information, input data and document the follow-up process in the Enrollment database.
- Meet with prospective students and/or their parents, provide tours of the school and arrange class visitations upon request.
- Inform Manager in relation to student Enrollment concerns and follow up tasks for those parties.
- Possess good command of English and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- An understanding of marketing
- Ability to develop a good rapport with students and other team members
- Ability to deal effectively with a dynamic and fast-paced office
- Uphold Edniche’s Values (Honesty, Quality and Consistency) at all times
- Be committed to Edniche’s vision, mission and values, aims and policies
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team.
- Be available and committed to participate in professional development trainings and meetings on assignment despite weekends and holidays
You can also send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please write Front Office Assistant as the Subject of the email.