Edniche English School provides quality English language tuition to Cambodian students. Though young in age, Edniche has been working with high commitment to provide Cambodian students with the most efficient English courses in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. And we are growing very quickly thanks to the support from our students and their parents.
We are now looking for more qualified candidates to join our team as Head Teacher.
Basic Roles & Responsibilities
- Teach (sometimes if required)
- Lead the development of appropriate syllabuses, resources, schemes of work, marking policies, assessment and teaching and learning strategies
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of learning and teaching, and to put in place
appropriate initiatives developments
- Promote, supervise, monitor and review arrangements for the professional development of academic staffs, including performance management
- With other Head Teachers, be responsible for the day-to-day management, control and operation of course provision
- Undertake Performance Management Review(s) and to act as reviewer for a group of staff within the designated department
- Promote teamwork and to motivate team members to ensure effective working relations
- Participate in the interview process for teaching posts when required and to ensure effective induction of new staff in line with school procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Deputy Head of School
- Possess relevant degree in Education
- Possess teaching qualification and experiences
- Demonstrate evidence of leadership, professional development and continuous updating of skills and knowledge
- Be committed to Edniche’s vision, mission and values, aims and policies
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have self-confidence, maturity & ability to co-operate with team members
- Be able to work on own initiative & under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team
- Be Courteous, attentive, and able to give and receive both positive and constructive feedback
- Be available and committed to participate in professional development training and meetings on assignment despite weekends and holidays
You can also send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please write Head Teacher as the Subject of the email.