Customer Service Representative
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reply to face-to-face inquiries and via phone or e-mail.
- Consult new students and assist them in selecting the courses at Edniche
- Assist in maintenance of the Student Enrollment database.
- Collect student contact information, input data and document the follow-up process in the Enrollment database.
- Meet with prospective students and/or their parents, provide tours of the school and arrange class visitations upon request.
- Inform Manager in relation to student Enrollment concerns and follow up tasks for those parties.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Possess good command of English and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- An understanding of marketing
- Ability to develop a good rapport with students and other team members
- Ability to deal effectively with a dynamic and fast-paced office
- Be committed to Edniche’s vision, mission and values, aims and policies
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team.
- Be available and committed to participate in professional development training and meetings on assignment despite weekends and holidays
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Scholarship to study English at Edniche
- Paid annual leave
Apply for this position
You can also send your application directly to: [email protected]
Note: Please write Customer Service as the Subject of the email.