Customer Service Representative [ Work hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM]
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential students by answering course questions and suggesting information about courses. You are also responsible for processing enrollment, preparing correspondences, and fulfilling students’ needs to ensure satisfaction.
Application deadline: 25/07/21
Starting date: as soon as possible
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Reply to face-to-face inquiries and via phone or e-mail.
- Consult new students and assist them in selecting the courses at Edniche
- Assist in maintenance of the Student Enrollment database.
- Collect student contact information, input data and document the follow-up process in the Enrollment database.
- Meet with prospective students and/or their parents, provide tours of the school and arrange class visitations upon request.
- Inform Manager in relation to student Enrollment concerns and follow up tasks for those parties.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Possess good command of English and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- An understanding of marketing
- Ability to develop a good rapport with students and other team members
- Ability to deal effectively with a dynamic and fast-paced office
- Be committed to Edniche’s vision, mission and values, aims and policies
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team.
- Be available and committed to participate in professional development training and meetings on assignment despite weekends and holidays
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Scholarship to study English at Edniche
- Paid annual leave
P.S. Like all other private schools, Edniche is severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nonetheless, we are committed to our mission in providing quality English language tuition to Cambodian students despite the low number of enrollments. For this reason, kindly note that the salary package will be lower than the standard offer. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.