Part-time & Full-time Teachers of English [Urgent]
Teachers do much more than standing in the front of a classroom talking. We are responsible for the student’s progress and education, which means a lot of assessment and administrative work.
The primary responsibility of a teacher is to help students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Our duties will range from preparing coursework, planning classes, and marking work handed in.
Are you ready for the mission? Join Edniche Academic Team today!
Application deadline: 15/12/22
Starting date: as soon as possible
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing classroom
- Motivating students
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Preparing and setting exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Participating in marketing events
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
- Carrying out basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in education; B.Ed.; or other related fields
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of English language.
- Demonstrates considerable knowledge of the principles and methodologies of effective teaching.
- Possess important personal skills: patience, creativity, communication and collaboration, self-discipline
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be courteous, attentive, and able to give and receive both positive and constructive feedback
- Be enthusiastic and interested in working with students of all ages
- Be available and committed to participate in professional development training and meetings on assignment despite weekends and holidays
- Valid (or recently expired) IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Proven digital literacy skills
- Experiences in business and/or other professional settings suitable for teaching Professional English
- Negotiable based on proficiency and skills
- Written test
- Teaching demonstration
Apply for this position
You can also send your application directly to: [email protected]
Note: Please write Teachers of English as the Subject of the email. Kindly also specify your time availability for teaching.