Edniche English School provides quality English language tuition to Cambodian students. Though young in age, Edniche has been working with high commitment to provide Cambodian students with the most efficient English courses in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. And we are growing very quickly thanks to the support from our students and their parents.
We are now looking for more qualified candidates to join our team as Teachers of English.
Both part-time and full-time positions are available.
- Managing classroom;
- Motivating students
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- Preparing and setting exercises;
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
- Attending and contributing to training sessions;
- Participating in marketing events
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
- Carrying out basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Possess very good command of English
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of English language.
- Demonstrates considerable knowledge of the principles and methodologies of effective teaching.
- Uphold Edniche’s Values (Honesty, Quality and Consistency) at all times
- Be committed to Edniche’s vision, mission and values, aims and policies
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have self-confidence, maturity & ability to co-operate with team members
- Be able to work on own initiative & under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team.
- Be Courteous, attentive, and able to give and receive both positive and constructive feedback;
- Be enthusiastic and interested in working with students of all ages
- Be available and committed to participate in professional development training and meetings on assignment despite weekends and holidays
- Have experiences in Business and/or other professional settings suitable for teaching Professional English are highly valued
You can also send your application directly to: email@example.com
Note: Please write Teachers of English as the Subject of the email.