EFFECTIVE DATE: July 29, 2021
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types Of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 1. Email address
- 2. First name and last name
- 3. Phone number
- 4. Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- 5. Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
- 1. SESSION COOKIES: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- 2. PREFERENCE COOKIES: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- 3. SECURITY COOKIES: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
Edniche English School uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 1. To provide and maintain the Service.
- 2. To notify you about changes to our Service.
- 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- 4. To provide customer care and support.
- 5. To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- 6. To monitor the usage of the Service.
- 7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Edniche English School may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- 1. To comply with a legal obligation.
- 2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Edniche English School.
- 3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- 4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- 5. To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 7 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 7. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We also agree to have webView based android application for our users on google play store.