Edniche English School provides quality English language tuition to Cambodian students. Though young in age, Edniche has been working with high commitment to provide Cambodian students with the most efficient English courses in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. And we are growing very quickly thanks to the support from our students and their parents.
We are now looking for more qualified candidates to join our team as Business Development Assistant.
- Carry the front-office duties as directed
- Support the development of Information, Education and Communication materials.
- Assist the business development manager in developing a customer service approach that is student-centric ensuring response times to customers are continuously being reduced
- Assist the business development manager in developing and implanting customized sales strategies in conjunction with Front office team
- Collaborate with the management team on sale goals, planning, forecasting, maintaining short and long-term business development plan
- Take part in organizing and implementing academic and annual school events
- Able to handle problems and creative positive solutions to deal with students and parents
- Foster a positive collaboration culture within the front office department which promotes continuous improvement and the development of staff
- Perform other duties as may be required by Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred though students in their 4th year are encouraged to apply
- Good command usage of English for communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills with strong commitment to education
- Experiences in project management or sales and knowledge of productivity tools is a plus
- Possesses a confident, energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of the team
- Ability to manage multi-task in a timely manner
You can also send your application directly to: email@example.com
Note: Please write Business Development Assistant as the Subject of the email.