Read this First!
No, they are not the same.
Our teacher loves teaching. Being able to teach in the free class with the opportunity to share our knowledge, we are more than delighted. Thus, the differences we are going to talk about doesn’t come from the quality of preparation or explanation. We are committed to the same quality of explanation.
However, to help students acquire the language skills, quality explanation is just one among many influences.
This free class is open to public. The lesson explanation is very general and does not address learners’ specific course goal and actual proficiency level.
More than the explanation, learners need more exercises and different types of practices. And when it comes to writing and speaking skills, learners might need the support and individualized feedback from the teacher. These, unfortunately, cannot be offered in the free class.
You will learn better in the paid class. The explanation is not better in terms of quality. It is better because how the teacher explain will correspond to your actual proficiency.
We are afraid you misunderstood what we are offering here and/or believe that this is what you will get in the paid class.
They are completely different.
Because you can still learn by yourself without having to pay us. There are lot of ways this free class benefit you. For example:
- You can find more exercises to do by yourself. There are tons of free practices on the internet.
- You can organize your own lessons order and understand what should be learnt first and later.
- You are probably already a student at a different school. The free lessons provided can be an additional knowledge.
- You can practice your pronunciation and writing skills with your social group.
What you need to join the class
How to start:
Telegram channel is for instructions and class schedule. Click below link to subscribe:
Telegram group is for you to join the LIVE class and ask questions related to the lessons. Click below link to join the group:
- You should not post anything in the Telegram group. The group is for you to ask questions related to the lessons taught by teachers.
- If you need help with Telegram, contact 096 6 455 567 (also on telegram).
- If you have questions about anything, which is not related to the lessons taught by our teachers, please contact 011 455 567 (also on telegram).
- If there is/are homework after the class, please follow the teacher’s submitting conditions.
You learn better if you join class that is at your right level. Edniche offer free diagnostic test online. It is 100% accurate but it should be able to give a glimpse of your English level.
Edniche follows CEFR standard. Your English skills will be leveled as A1, A2, B1, B2.
Click here to take the test: Start Test
- Check the telegram 5 minutes before class time. Our teacher will post a zoom link in the telegram group.
- When you see the link, just click on it and you will be able to join the class.
- Again, if you have problems, like not hearing the voice, please contact us on telegram account 096 6 455 567.
- After the class, we will produce the teaching video and post it on our website here together with exercise.
- Happy learning!
The most recent lessons
Want to study online?
Online Learning with Edniche
How You Want to Study
- For Virtual Learning Enrollment Only
- Discount ends on 31 May
- Terms and Conditions may apply
- Apply to Blended and Virtual Learning enrollment
- Terms and Conditions may apply
- An additional 10% discount is offered to all annual payment of Blended and Virtual Learning.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
How to Enroll
The test fee is 10$, refundable at enrollment. If you are taken the test online, you can pay via ABA or Wing.
The placement test can be taken at the school or online. Contact us on telegram with this phone number: 011 455 567 or seach for Edniche Front Office (@ednicheinfo).
The course fee is to be paid by term or year. Payment has to be made to Edniche through bank transfer, ABA Bank Cambodia.
We also accept payment through Wing.
Contact us on telegram for payment instruction with this phone number: 011 455 567 or seach for Edniche Front Office (@ednicheinfo).
After payment, please complete the registration form. Click here.
- We are here to help answering your doubts so you can choose the right course to learn. Contact us on telegram or call 011 455 567.
- You can also also take this quiz now to help identify the right course to start.
If you are not in Cambodia and cannot pay us through ABA App, kindly contact us through telegram: 011 455 567 or 096 6 455 567.